About Stream Intelligence
Stream Intelligence is a strategic big data analytics consultancy headquartered in London, with a growing office in Jakarta. We answer challenging business questions with the intelligent use of data. Our clients are top tier companies that are usually also household brands, often with revenues that far exceed $1bn. We are experts in generating insight from large volumes of data, in a way that tells a story and allows companies to make strategic board level decisions. In our spare time, we also run Stream Labs, turning data into technology, innovation and products.
Job role and responsibility: Strategy Senior Associate / Strategy Associate
We are looking for a Strategy Senior Associate / Strategy Associate based in our Jakarta office who will work on both of our local and overseas clients. In general, we are looking for candidates who:
• Work closely with Data Scientists and other Strategists to generate insight and strategy for a wide range of the client’s business problems, mainly in customer loyalty, marketing strategy, pricing, store strategy and other
• Ability to develop data results into meaningful insights and present clear, powerful presentation to help clients make strategic and impactful decisions
• Managing project on the execution of a strategy, define the scope, as well as managing timelines and introduce processes to help track the progress
• Involve in regular client meetings to update them on project progress and maintain communication with key stakeholders effectively
• Contribute on new business/business development activities
• Assist the senior team with client presentations and documents
• Support the Project Director in various activities such as market research, competitor analysis and other business related tasks. This includes taking initiative to research the latest market trends in our clients' respective sectors
As well as servicing our clients, Strategy Senior Associate / Strategy Associate may also be required to contribute to wider activities that help to grow our business in Indonesia. Where there is capacity, he/she will also have an opportunity to contribute to some of our pro bono projects, helping organisations that serve the local and international community.
Benefits, opportunities and remuneration
The candidates will benefit from a unique experience of working for a UK company that is based in Jakarta. These benefits include:
• A very competitive and generous local salary, along with a wider benefits package
• Up to 3-4 months bonus over the course of the year based on performance
• A generous medical insurance package
• A unique opportunity to help a new business to grow in Indonesia. The candidate will have the chance to develop entrepreneurial and commercial skills
• On the job training and knowledge transfer from one of the leading data experts from the UK
• Opportunities to service clients in Indonesia as well as the UK
• Entitlement to a generous annual leave allowance of 18 days, along with flexible working options where there are no immediate deadlines or priorities
• Working in a comfortable and relaxed working environment with no hierarchical structures; the candidate will be encouraged to participate in decision making and having an impact on the project work
• 1-3 years of consulting experience in a top tier management consultancy
• Strong interest in big data and analytics, technology, and customer experience. Passionate about applying strategy to Data Science.
• Experience in retail and other consumer facing sectors preferred
• Some experience or knowledge of customer loyalty and strategy preferred
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure at times to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Graduate of a top tier university in Indonesia and overseas
• Strong command of English both spoken and written
To apply for this unique opportunity, please submit your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to email@example.com. Please include in your cover letter details of why you would like to work for Stream Intelligence, why you are interested in this role specifically and why you believe you should be considered for this role.
If you are successful, you will be invited to the interview stage. This will include two interviews; one general interview that gives you the opportunity to talk about yourself, academic background and work experiences, and a second interview that is more technical and assesses your knowledge of data and experience in analytics. Shortly after the interview stage you will be informed of the outcome of your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your application!
You can download the Job Description here