About Stream Intelligence
Stream Intelligence is a strategic big data analytics consultancy headquartered in London, with a rapidly growing office in Jakarta. We answer challenging business questions with the intelligent use of data. Our clients are top tier companies that are usually also household brands, often with revenues that far exceed $1bn. We are experts in generating insight from large volumes of data, in a way that tells a story and allows companies to make strategic board level decisions. In our spare time, we also run Stream Labs, turning data into technology, innovation and products, and Stream Advisory where we help charities and NGOs with generating insight on their data.
Job role and responsibilities
We are looking for a full-time Front End Developer to join our Jakarta office. The roles will be focused on building the front end of an analytics application. The roles and the responsibilities of a Front End Developer will include:
• The ability and desire to learn rapidly
• Work together with data scientist
• Collaborate with Back End Developer and Graphic Designer
• Create the front end of an application based on the provided Software Requirement Specification
• Manage workload and provide regular status to the team
• Good sense of humor
• 1-3 years of proven track record in developing responsive applications at production level
• Graduate with a degree in Computer Science or any other relevant degree from a reputable university
• Experience in using Angular 2+/React and its implementations in projects
• Experience in writing tests for front end applications
• Experience in using Git
• Keen and passionate in learning about Full Stack development
• Good command of English both spoken and written
Desirable skills required but not essential, include:
• Knowledge of UX design
• Project management skills
Benefits, opportunities and remuneration
The candidates will benefit from a unique experience of working for a UK company that is based in Jakarta. These benefits include:
• A very competitive and generous salary, along with a wider benefits package
• Up to 3 months bonus over the course of the year based on performance
• Medical insurance package (outpatient and inpatient)
• A unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing business in Indonesia. The candidate will have the chance to develop entrepreneurial and commercial skills
• Opportunities to service clients in Indonesia as well as the UK
• Entitlement to a generous annual leave allowance of 18 days in addition to public holidays, along with flexible working options where there are no immediate deadlines or priorities
Candidates must send a CV, a cover letter stating the reasons for their interest, including links to project portfolio.
Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th, 2017.
We wish you the best of luck in your application!